Tekmicro Benefits Information
TEK Microsystems, Inc. offers its US employees a broad and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health Insurance: Tekmicro offers eligible employees the HMO Blue New England group plan. The company contributes 80% of the cost for this coverage.
- Dental Insurance: Tekmicro offers eligible employees the Delta Dental Premiere group plan. The company contributes 80% of the cost for this coverage.
- 401(k) Plan: Eligible employees may participate on a pre-tax basis in our Fidelity sponsored 401(k) plan. Tekmicro matches 100% on the first 3% of the employee’s annual contribution, and an additional 50% on the next 2% contributed annually. All employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan after 90 days employment.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time employees begin accruing vacation at a rate of 20 days per year, and can have this grow up to 30 days per year after completing 12 years of service. Paid Time Off is pro-rated for part-time employees based on weekly hours worked.
- Holidays: Employees generally receive 8 paid holidays per calendar year.
- Medical/Supplemental Time Off: Eligible employees can receive additional time-off related to personal medical issues, sick time, jury-duty, etc.
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flex Spend Accounts: These accounts may be used to set aside pre-tax dollars for health care and dependent care expenses not covered by medical/dental insurance.
- Short-Term Disability: Eligible employees receive short-term disability coverage for 13 weeks at 60% of their weekly salary (up to $650/week), and all STD payments are non-taxable to the employee.
- Long-Term Disability: Long-term disability extends the disability coverage after STD ends, through a disability until age 65. Eligible employees receive 60% of their insured earnings, up to $7,000 a month, and all LTD payments are non-taxable to the employee.
- AD&D and Life Insurance: Tekmicro provides eligible employees 2 times annual salary, to a maximum of $250,000, of life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee.
- Exercise: Employees have free use of the on-site exercise facility.
- Cafeteria: There is a cafeteria located on-site in the building.
- Easy Commute: Our offices are conveniently located near the intersections of Routes 3, 110 and 495
A complete description of employee benefits will be provided to successful candidates for any position.
Tekmicro is an equal opportunity employer.