♦ Current Career Opportunities
Tekmicro designs and develops advanced data acquisition and processing electronics for defense and intelligence applications. For select customers, we also develop complex application FPGA firmware and software on those products to meet the customer’s specific requirements.
As a member of the Tekmicro team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on both types of projects – sometimes developing the FPGA firmware IP that lies at the heart of our products, sometimes developing the custom applications that use them.
You will need expert VHDL development skills and strong technical knowledge. Successful candidates will also have good time management skills and will be comfortable working either independently or as part of a team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Specify and implement the FPGA code at the heart of Tekmicro’s products.
- Work with customers to understand and refine their requirements and implement them in the most effective way possible.
- Play a key role in determining next generation product features and enhancements to current products.
- Be part of a small, high performing team capable of handling any challenge.
Successful candidates will have:
- Deep experience in designing and implementing complex FPGAs using VHDL.
- Familiarity and experience with using Xilinx Virtex-5 and Virtex-6 FPGAs.
- Familiarity with high-speed protocols such as Ethernet, PCI, Xilinx Aurora, Fibre Channel, sFPDP and their applications.
- Experience with FPGA interfaces and core designs for ADCs, DACs, SRAMs, SDRAMs and other such devices.
- Familiarity with integration of processing systems with network resources using TCP/IP over GbE and 10 GbE.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and documenting complex customer-usable modules
- Experience with analog and RF systems and knowledge of front-end sensor design and real-time signal processing algorithms for military and aerospace applications highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Transactional Level Modelling and re-useable Test Bench infrastructure is desirable.
- Experience with C and C++ programming beneficial.
BSCS, BSEE or equivalent.
7+ years’ experience focusing on complex FPGA code development.
All candidates must be US citizens and eligible for processing for a security clearance.
Interested candidates please forward your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com, please include the position title in the subject line.
Tekmicro designs, manufactures and delivers a wide range of advanced high-performance boards and systems for embedded real-time signal acquisition, generation, processing, storage and recording. Tekmicro provides both commercial and rugged grade products which are used in real-time systems designed for a wide range of defense and intelligence applications such as C5ISR, signals intelligence, electronic warfare and radar.
Tekmicro is an equal opportunity employer.
Tekmicro does not accept unsolicited agency resumes from firms who do not have a current signed search agreement in place. Unsolicited resumes received from any third party agency will be considered the property of Tekmicro. Tekmicro will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.