♦ Current Career Opportunities
TEK Microsystems, Inc., a leading high technology company focused on defense and intelligence solutions. Based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Tekmicro designs, develops and delivers high performance signal acquisition and processing products for a wide range of defense and intelligence applications including radar, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Warfare (EW) and other critical missions. Our customers include prime contractors such as Exelis, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and Rockwell Collins as well as government agencies and research organizations in the United States and abroad.
The Sales/Application Engineer is responsible for matching our technology offering with the customer’s business and design needs and providing first line technical support on both new and existing projects. This will include working with existing and prospective customers to identify system requirements, determining how Tekmicro products can be configured and used to meet those requirements, and assisting in problem resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand customer application requirements and assist them in selecting and using the right Tekmicro products.
- Provide customers with outstanding technical pre- and post-sales support.
- Play a key role in determining next generation product requirements and features, updates and enhancements to current products.
- Work closely with other Tekmicro functional areas to form and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
- Assist in developing Sales and Marketing material.
- Update the company’s CRM tool and accurately record customer support requirements.
- Support trade shows, customer visits, and other marketing events.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing complex FPGAs using VHDL.
- Experience in analog and RF systems.
- Knowledge of front-end sensor design and real-time signal processing algorithms for military, intelligence, and aerospace applications.
- Familiarity with high-speed serial protocols such as Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora, Fibre Channel, sFPDP and their applications.
- Experience in FPGA interfaces and core designs for ADCs, DACs, SRAMs, SDRAMs and other such devices.
- Familiarity with integration of signal processing systems with other host network resources over GbE and 10 GbE infrastructures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity and experience in using Xilinx Virtex 5, Virtex 6, and Virtex 7 FPGAs highly desirable.
- Experience in C and C++ programming beneficial.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years product design experience and/or 5 years product support/applications experience.
Travel will be required within the United States and possibly overseas in support of customer meetings and marketing events.
This position may require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Interested candidates please forward your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the position title in the subject line.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, seasoned Accounting Associate who can draw from experience and judgment to plan and perform a variety of detailed tasks in which a high degree of accuracy is necessary.
- Responsible for tasks such as preparing journal entries & reports, reconciling general ledger accounts, researching variances, performing account analysis, maintaining accounting system data, and communicating with management
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Perform spreadsheet work to help analyze and distribute requested financial data to internal customers in a clear concise format
- Maintain the fixed asset register; add new items, manage depreciation entries and reconcile variances
- Be trained as the back up to the Accounting Assistant during absences
- Other tasks as assigned
Accounts Receivable & Collections:
- Manage all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function, including invoicing, credit memos, cash collections, cash application and cash receipt forecasts
- Reconciliation of all AR customer accounts
- Serve as backup for Sales Order Entry process
- Works with customers and the Sales department to resolve collection issues
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent training preferred
- Broad knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Understanding of statutory accounting fundamentals and related financial statements
- 1-2 years of professional experience
Special Skills and Physical Demands:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with timeliness and accuracy as key traits
- Well organized
Interested candidates please forward your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com, please include the position title in the subject line.
Tekmicro designs, manufactures and delivers a wide range of advanced high-performance boards and systems for embedded real-time signal acquisition, generation, processing, storage and recording. Tekmicro provides both commercial and rugged grade products which are used in real-time systems designed for a wide range of defense and intelligence applications such as C5ISR, signals intelligence, electronic warfare and radar.
Tekmicro is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls.
Tekmicro does not accept unsolicited agency resumes from firms who do not have a current signed search agreement in place. Unsolicited resumes received from any third party agency will be considered the property of Tekmicro. Tekmicro will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.